1. Acceptance of articles is only through the system's database at: http://researchbt.cfu.ac.ir/?lang=en
2. When registering on the system:
-The official language of this journal is persian. The author's specification (Including: name, surname, affiliation and etc.) must also be translated into English language( The first letter of each of the English words must be written in capital lette).
- If an article has more than one author, it is necessary for everyone to register in the system.
- A specialized and accurate translation is required.
Instructions for writing an article
The article should be in accordance with the structure of the A.P.A (American Psychological Association).
The article should include the following sections:
- The first part
- The second Part
The main text of the article should be at least five sections, including: Introduction, method of research implementation, findings (data analysis), conclusions and discussions, References.
Evaluation criteria by reviewers:
1. The novelty and the scientific importance of the submitted content
2. Article congruency with journal goals
3. Appropriateness of article title with research literature and theory
4. Providing abstracts in Persian and English with appropriate keywords
5. Observing the logic order in the contents presentation
6. Accuracy and precision in the application of Persian words and expressions equivalence
7. Expressing the necessity of research
8. The relevance of the subject matter of the research to the goals, hypotheses and variables
9. Use of measurement tools and appropriate statistical methods, correct analysis of data
10. Correspondence of research methodology with research topic
11. The appropriateness of research hypotheses or questions with its subject
12. Reliability and Validity of Data Collection Tools
13. Appropriateness of sampling method with research method
14. Properly explaining the relationship between the research findings and the hypotheses or questions raised.
15. Providing appropriate suggestions for other researchers and expressing research constraints
16. Precision in the provision of resources and the way it is organized and sequenced, as well as the correct setting of subtitles in the article content.